Novice here

Payments, packages, business questions please ask here.

Novice here

Unread postby meetyourbrewmaster » 06 Jun 2016, 21:26

Hi I just bought your software, As it requires me to provide my web address is it active now? Or do I need to install something on my site? www.meetyourbrewmaster.com

Thank you! Greg
meetyourbrewmaster

Re: Novice here

Unread postby Roman » 07 Jun 2016, 06:37

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing!
You need to install CleanTalk plugin. Here is the instruction. https://cleantalk.org/install?platform=wordpress

Contact us if you have other questions.
Roman Safronov
Technical Support
Roman

Unread postby meetyourbrewmaster » 07 Jun 2016, 22:04

Hi Thanx! Got it installed, now can I run it on my current list of subscribers? I have about 400 in the software platform Sendinblue, but I think half might be spam.. Thanx! Greg
meetyourbrewmaster

Unread postby Roman » 08 Jun 2016, 06:43

Hello,

Yes, you could! Go to Wordpress Dashboard -> User -> Check for Spam. If it doesn't help press "Check for Spam Again".
I recommend you to update to newer version. We have significantly improved spam check functionality in new release.

Contact us if you have other questions.
Roman Safronov
Technical Support
Roman

Unread postby meetyourbrewmaster » 09 Jun 2016, 20:03

Hi Roman, I use sendinblue as my e-mail software, very similar to mailchimp and the like. Since all the e-mail addresses are stored in their software not my web site can I scan the list there? Or do I need to manually enter each e-mail address in CleanTalks blacklist page? Thank you! Greg
meetyourbrewmaster

Unread postby SergeM » 10 Jun 2016, 05:51

Hello.

CleanTalk plugin checks the existing list of users and their e-mails in your WordPress Admin panel. If the list is stored in another place, you can check them here: [ https://cleantalk.org/spambots-check ]. But in that case the plugin can not put them in its blacklist by itself.

Was it helpful? Response if you have other questions.

Best wishes.
———————
Technical Support
https://CleanTalk.org — Anti-Spam Modules for all CMS
SergeM

Unread postby rosalynkahn » 04 Apr 2017, 23:58

I am very novice and ask lots of questions. I just put this on my webpage to stop all the spammers. I have over 89,000 messages. I saw two message appear. 1st one said that the use of my user name had failed and to contat you. I then saved the changes and it started identifying the spam messages and then it shut down. what do I do now?

Please help me I am not very computer savy.

ROS
rosalynkahn

Unread postby ArtyomDavydov » 05 Apr 2017, 05:16

rosalynkahn wrote:I am very novice and ask lots of questions. I just put this on my webpage to stop all the spammers. I have over 89,000 messages. I saw two message appear. 1st one said that the use of my user name had failed and to contat you. I then saved the changes and it started identifying the spam messages and then it shut down. what do I do now?

Please help me I am not very computer savy.

ROS

Hello,

Where did you get these messages? Could you please make a screenshot? Also, we didn't see any requests to your website, so maybe there is something wrong with your installation proccess. Could you please check this guide?
https://cleantalk.org/install?platform=wordpress

Best regards.
ArtyomDavydov

Return to Service support