Novice here

Payments, packages, business questions please ask here.
meetyourbrewmaster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Novice here

Unread post by meetyourbrewmaster » 06 Jun 2016, 21:26

Hi I just bought your software, As it requires me to provide my web address is it active now? Or do I need to install something on my site? www.meetyourbrewmaster.com

Thank you! Greg

Roman

Re: Novice here

Unread post by Roman » 07 Jun 2016, 06:37

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing!
You need to install CleanTalk plugin. Here is the instruction. https://cleantalk.org/help/install-wordpress

Contact us if you have other questions.
Roman Safronov
Technical Support

meetyourbrewmaster

Unread post by meetyourbrewmaster » 07 Jun 2016, 22:04

Hi Thanx! Got it installed, now can I run it on my current list of subscribers? I have about 400 in the software platform Sendinblue, but I think half might be spam.. Thanx! Greg

Roman

Unread post by Roman » 08 Jun 2016, 06:43

Hello,

Yes, you could! Go to Wordpress Dashboard -> User -> Check for Spam. If it doesn't help press "Check for Spam Again".
I recommend you to update to newer version. We have significantly improved spam check functionality in new release.

Contact us if you have other questions.
Roman Safronov
Technical Support

meetyourbrewmaster

Unread post by meetyourbrewmaster » 09 Jun 2016, 20:03

Hi Roman, I use sendinblue as my e-mail software, very similar to mailchimp and the like. Since all the e-mail addresses are stored in their software not my web site can I scan the list there? Or do I need to manually enter each e-mail address in CleanTalks blacklist page? Thank you! Greg

SergeM

Unread post by SergeM » 10 Jun 2016, 05:51

Hello.

CleanTalk plugin checks the existing list of users and their e-mails in your WordPress Admin panel. If the list is stored in another place, you can check them here: [ https://cleantalk.org/spambots-check ]. But in that case the plugin can not put them in its blacklist by itself.

Was it helpful? Response if you have other questions.

Best wishes.
———————
Technical Support
https://CleanTalk.org — Anti-Spam Modules for all CMS

rosalynkahn

Unread post by rosalynkahn » 04 Apr 2017, 23:58

I am very novice and ask lots of questions. I just put this on my webpage to stop all the spammers. I have over 89,000 messages. I saw two message appear. 1st one said that the use of my user name had failed and to contat you. I then saved the changes and it started identifying the spam messages and then it shut down. what do I do now?

Please help me I am not very computer savy.

ROS

ArtyomDavydov

Unread post by ArtyomDavydov » 05 Apr 2017, 05:16

rosalynkahn wrote:I am very novice and ask lots of questions. I just put this on my webpage to stop all the spammers. I have over 89,000 messages. I saw two message appear. 1st one said that the use of my user name had failed and to contat you. I then saved the changes and it started identifying the spam messages and then it shut down. what do I do now?

Please help me I am not very computer savy.

ROS
Hello,

Where did you get these messages? Could you please make a screenshot? Also, we didn't see any requests to your website, so maybe there is something wrong with your installation proccess. Could you please check this guide?
https://cleantalk.org/help/install-wordpress

Best regards.