Renewed service, it's not cleaning the spam in the inbox

Payments, packages, business questions please ask here.
dotlizard
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Renewed service, it's not cleaning the spam in the inbox

Unread post by dotlizard » 27 Jun 2016, 23:59

I recently renewed after a long lapse, and I have 943 comments waiting in the queue. They are overwhelmingly, obviously, spam. I tell CleanTalk to check, it keeps saying it scanned them all and they're all fine. Image They're not fine, clearly.

I will have to go through 45 pages to clear them all out, unless I can get this to work.

My site shows active in the dashboard, but the WordPress is still giving me the "upgrade" message. However when asking it to check spam it does it, and says that it checked them all.

If it can't find spam in this inbox, I will seriously regret renewing.

Roman
Has thanked: 0

Re: Renewed service, it's not cleaning the spam in the inbox

Unread post by Roman » 28 Jun 2016, 11:44

Hello,

Sorry for this issue.

Unfortunately if you already have these spam comments in your site and they where posted while CleanTalk was on, they doubtly will be marked as spam while checking.
When you press "Check comments for spam" they will be cheked only for email and IP, content will not be checked.
Anyway, if any of these IPs or emails are in our blacklist, they will be maked as spam.

I think you have some problems with cathcing these comments while posting.
Could you name us the website you have problems with, plugin you're using for the form with spam and URL adress of this form?

Pelase, contact us.
Roman Safronov
Technical Support