How to update the plugin manually?
1. Go to WordPress Console -> Plugins.
2. Deactivate, delete "Anti-spam by CleanTalk".
3. Go to WordPress Console -> Plugins -> Add new -> Upload.
4. Download, upload and activate new version.
5. Do dummy registration/comment/contact message. You shouldn't see any errors notices.
How to disable plugin if I can't login to WordPress backend?
1. Log in via FTP or File manager at hosting panel.
2. Go to WORDPRES_ROOT/wp-content/plugins.
3. Delete folder 'cleantalk-spam-protect'.
Anti-spam plugin for WordPress