Bot check

Anti-spam MOD for phpBB3, extension for phpbb3.1
marco
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bot check

Unread post by marco » 19 Oct 2014, 09:27

Hi, I installed the degree of anti-spam bot, test at registration he has passed! how can I test if it works also with posts, then?

shagimuratov
Administrator

Re: Bot check

Unread post by shagimuratov » 19 Oct 2014, 10:16

Hi marco,

Use email stop_email@example.com at registration. You should get MOD ban notice, look attached example.

To check posts antispam follow this steps,
1. Set option 'Enable comments test via stop list' at website properties,

https://cleantalk.org/my/service?action=edit

2. Do dummy post with word 'stop_word'. You should get MOD error notice.

Does it help?
Attachments
Register • User Control Panel • CleanTalk support forums 2014-10-19 16-13-51.png
WBR
Denis Shagimuratov
Project leader

marco

Unread post by marco » 19 Oct 2014, 10:29

Hello Thanks seems to work!

*** Forbidden. Contains stop words. Please enable JavaScript. Request number e32fea391f01b5aae659ea839245579c. Antispam service cleantalk.org. ***

However, I get no matter what I write the Javascript error message what can I do? I do use firefox and Internet Explorer both have the same problem. Javascript is enabled in the browser!

shagimuratov
Administrator

Unread post by shagimuratov » 19 Oct 2014, 10:52

Thanks for reply, but antispam for posts doesn't wok well.

Does the fie PHPBB_ROOT/includes/hooks/hook_cleantalk.php exists? If not please copy the file from ARCHIVE_ROOT/root/includes/hooks/ to PHPBB_ROOT/includes/hooks and try submit dummy post again.

Does it help?
WBR
Denis Shagimuratov
Project leader

marco

Unread post by marco » 19 Oct 2014, 11:13

the file is hook_cleantalk.php yet they can not see while in SmartFTP, but if I want to add it again it tells me the file exists. 've Added yet again, problem persists, again the javascript error

it may be that I made a mistake when editing the files? to which file is responsible for the posting? I would check the typed / changes the file again

marco

Unread post by marco » 19 Oct 2014, 12:04

Sorry for the write multiple, found the error! have the cache again manually using the FTP program now deleted it goes,

now I have another question, by activating the Enable comments via test stoplist, everything blocked will now be given on the bot for manual release next? or only certain or questionable posts?

shagimuratov
Administrator

Unread post by shagimuratov » 19 Oct 2014, 16:16

Sorry for late reply.
marco wrote:Sorry for the write multiple, found the error! have the cache again manually using the FTP program now deleted it goes,
Ok, thanks for reply.
marco wrote:now I have another question, by activating the Enable comments via test stoplist, everything blocked will now be given on the bot for manual release next? or only certain or questionable posts?
Enable comments via test stoplist - is a option to stop comments with some words, i.e. it's not for bot filtraion. The option needs only to test the MOD. So, it's no matter enabled or disabled the option, the MOD will filter spam bots neither the status of the option.
WBR
Denis Shagimuratov
Project leader