CleanTalk prevents guest checkout

Magento antispam module

Re: CleanTalk prevents guest checkout

Unread postby oysterbandit » 17 Jun 2015, 19:01

Thank You

I appreciate the help!

I have noticed some other strange behaviour too. When the CleanTalk module is enabled it also blocks some of the functions in my admin pages. For example if I try and change details in the System/Configuration/Contacts pages then the admin panel closes down. This happens with the admin of other modules that have an email field too - as soon as I try and save/update changes in the Magento admin panel then it closes. If I disable CleanTalk and try again it is fine.

This does not seem correct to me?

Regards
oysterbandit

Unread postby Vlad Cleantalk » 18 Jun 2015, 09:08

Hello, oysterbandit!
We'll check it, too. I'll keep you in touch.
With best regards,
Vlad Gorbatov
CleanTalk extensions developer
Vlad Cleantalk

Unread postby Vlad Cleantalk » 19 Jun 2015, 21:40

Hello, oysterbandit!
Try to use attached archive. Download it, go to admin panel->System->Magento connect->Magento connect manager, in "Extensions" tab, find "Cleantalk_Antispam" in extensions list, in its dropdown menu select "Uninstall", press "Commit changes". Then find "Direct package file upload", select downloaded archive and press "Upload". Then try to test guest checkout again.
Please, let us know, does it helped you or not.
Attachments
Cleantalk_Antispam-1.2.0.tgz
(25.21 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
With best regards,
Vlad Gorbatov
Vlad Cleantalk

Unread postby oysterbandit » 20 Jun 2015, 10:53

Hi
I have uploaded the package and tried again but it makes no difference. I can see in my dashboard that "false" messages generated by actions in my Magento admin are being checked still - and still closing down the admin window when the check is done. Also my guest checkout is not being monitored and I can still buy things using the stop_email address...??
oysterbandit

Unread postby Vlad Cleantalk » 21 Jun 2015, 10:42

Hello, oysterbandit!
Can you tell me version of your theme? May be i tested this fix on newer or older version than yours.
With best regards,
Vlad Gorbatov
Vlad Cleantalk

Unread postby Vlad Cleantalk » 23 Jun 2015, 23:52

Hello, oysterbandit!
Try to use attached archive. Download it, go to admin panel->System->Magento connect->Magento connect manager, in "Extensions" tab, find "Cleantalk_Antispam" in extensions list, in its dropdown menu select "Uninstall", press "Commit changes". Then find "Direct package file upload", select downloaded archive and press "Upload". Then try to test guest checkout again.
Please, let us know, does it helped you or not.
Attachments
Cleantalk_Antispam-1.2.0.tgz
(25.27 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
With best regards,
Vlad Gorbatov
Vlad Cleantalk

Unread postby oysterbandit » 29 Jun 2015, 10:55

Hi!

Apologies for the delay in replying, I have been working overseas with not much access to the internet.

That latest package is working a little better thank-you. The guest checkout is now blocked and will not proceed to the next step if I use the stop_email@example.com address, but there is no message or indication displayed to the user to say they have been blocked?

On my other forms, there is a blacklisted page that displays when CleanTalk has blocked the sender, but that does not happen in the checkout for some reason? Your examples in the Magento setup pages of your site show a warning message/banner displayed on the Magento page itself to say that the email is blacklisted which looks better - have you changed this for some reason?

I am also still having the problem that CleanTalk interferes with my admin pages, so that if I try and edit any configuration settings in admin that have an email field of any sort, the admin window closes when I try to save changes and the changes are lost. It means I have to keep turning CleanTalk off when I am working in admin which does not seem right!

I have now subscribed to the service as my trial had expired.

Thanks
oysterbandit

Unread postby oysterbandit » 29 Jun 2015, 11:16

Forgot to add, I am using the Ultimo theme 1.13.0 which as far as I am aware is the latest version.
Thanks
oysterbandit

Unread postby Vlad Cleantalk » 30 Jun 2015, 07:47

Hello, oysterbandit!

That latest package is working a little better thank-you. The guest checkout is now blocked and will not proceed to the next step if I use the stop_email@example.com address, but there is no message or indication displayed to the user to say they have been blocked?

In some cases there is no possibility to show message about blocking, because it is impossible to interact with some plugins/themes

On my other forms, there is a blacklisted page that displays when CleanTalk has blocked the sender, but that does not happen in the checkout for some reason? Your examples in the Magento setup pages of your site show a warning message/banner displayed on the Magento page itself to say that the email is blacklisted which looks better - have you changed this for some reason?

I am also still having the problem that CleanTalk interferes with my admin pages, so that if I try and edit any configuration settings in admin that have an email field of any sort, the admin window closes when I try to save changes and the changes are lost. It means I have to keep turning CleanTalk off when I am working in admin which does not seem right!

Wel, we'll check it. Please, give us 1-2 days for it.
With best regards,
Vlad Gorbatov
Vlad Cleantalk

Unread postby Vlad Cleantalk » 03 Jul 2015, 14:24

Hello, oysterbandit!
We checked our plugin, but found out, that it is not filtering requests from admin panel. Maybe, you're using non-standart theme for admin panel, too?
With best regards,
Vlad Gorbatov
Vlad Cleantalk

Previous

Return to Magento